Character Q&A – “This or That” with Cicely Waters (from Yasmine Galenorn’s Night Seeker)
Hi everyone!! Today we’ve got a “special guest” joining us for a little bit of fun. Cicely Waters is an owl shifter and a wind witch (in Yasmine Galenorn’s Indigo Court Series). Like most gifts, these abilities come with responsibilities. Cicely has her hands full these days, trying to save herself, her family, and the rest of humanity, from the half fae, half vampire, 100% evil Queen of Winter, Myst. Last we saw Cicely and her crew (at the end of book 2, NIGHT VEIL), they were holed up and regrouping, readying themselves for their next move. Soon we’ll find out what that move will be (in July 3rd’s NIGHT SEEKER), but in a rare moment of down time, I managed to take her mind off what’s to come for a quick “This Or That” conversation. Everyone needs a break now and then, and Cicely has certainly earned a few smiles. Below are the answers to our chat… and the chance for YOU to check her impulse on a “This Or That” question of your own. (With prizes!)
2. Favorite Season – Spring or Fall: Fall
3. Snack Food – Cupcake or Fruit: Cupcake
4. Music – Evanescence or Linkin Park: Evanescence
5. Days Off – Keep Busy or Chill Out: Keep Busy
6. Gadget – iPhone or eReader: iPhone
7. Date Night – Dinner/Movie or Concert/Club: Concert/Club
8. Relaxing Reads – Magazines or Books: Books
9. Facebook Games – Love ’em or Hate ’em: What’s Facebook?
10. Board Games – Scrabble or Pictionary: Scrabble
11. Class Reunion – “So There” or “Not A Chance”: Did not go to high school!
12. Practical Jokes – Pranker or Prankee: Forget it—hate ‘em.
13. Creepiest Critter – Spiders or Flying bugs: Spiders
14. Hottest Hollywood Hottie – Chris Hemsworth or Matt Bomer: Chris Hemsworth
15. Worst Part Doing Laundry – Folding or Putting Away: Folding
16. Movie Sequels – Watch ’em or Don’t Watch ’em: Watch ‘em
17. Worst Fate – locked in Jareth’s oubliette or swept away by “The Nothing” : Um…what’s the Nothing?
18. True Love – Destiny or Determination: Destiny
19. Travel – Drive or Fly: Drive
20. READER’S CHOICE – OK everyone… in the comments below… ask Cicely a fun This Or That question. Throughout the day, either she, or if she’s busy, someone from her camp (probably Yasmine Galenorn) will pop in to leave her answers. And have we got a prize for one lucky commenter. Yasmine is offering a $10 gift certificate to either Amazon.com or BN.com (winner’s choice), and I’ve got a *signed* 8×10 print of the NIGHT SEEKER cover (minus the words) from cover artist extraordinaire, Tony Mauro!!! So… leave your This Or That question for Cicely… look for your answers later today… and for an email tomorrow to see if you’ve won!! (Please leave your email in your comment so I can reach you.) I can’t wait to see what you all come up with, Good Luck!!!