I WONDER… Wednesday – Anticipation…
Hello, my lovies 🙂 And welcome to a new mid-week feature, called “I Wonder…”. Basically, this is my chance to chat with you all about something I’ve been pondering. Every week’s topic will be book/publishing/author related in some way. I’m looking for feedback on these posts… so I’d love to hear your thoughts. (It’s lonely over here in my little corner of cyberspace!!)
So… today is the first day of 2014… I hope you all had a fun/safe new year celebration. I’ve scoured the new release lists and author websites and I’m almost done with my “2014 Release Date Calendar” with tons of paranormal and urban fantasy releases to look forward to. I’m hoping to have it posted by the end of this week. I’ve made a teeny tiny snippet list of some of the books I’m most looking forward to in 2014.
This is by NO MEANS all I’m anxious for… just some of the first things that came to mind (I made myself stop at 10), and a few things I’m hoping to spread the word about.
- Lost Lake – Sarah Addison Allen
- White Hot Kiss – Jennifer L Armentrout (The Dark Elements, #1) YA
- Cole’s Redemption – J.D. Tyler (Alpha Pack, #5)
- The King – J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12)
- Shadow Spell – Nora Roberts (Cousins O’Dwyer series, #2)
- Enigma – Moira Rogers (Southern Arcana, #6)
- Night’s End – Yasmine Galenorn (Indigo Court series, #5)
- The Accidental Dragon – Dakota Cassidy (Accidental Friends, #9)
- City of Heavenly Fire – Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
- Dirty Magic – Jaye Wells (Prospero’s War, #1)
- and… and… and… and… and… and… and… and… lol 🙂
I’d LOVE to hear what you all think about my list, and what books you have one YOUR list. What do I need to have on my TBR list???